LONG-TERM AND SHORT-TERM APARTMENT LEASES FOR OLYMPIC SPORT ATHLETES, COACHES AND UTAH OLYMPIC LEGACY FOUNDATION EMPLOYEES
The Residences at Utah Olympic Park is nestled above Kimball Junction, at the base of the K90 and K120 Nordic Ski Jumps in Park City, Utah. With every residence offering unique views and a variety of floorplans, these modern Residences offer something for everyone. Discover effortless living, including fully-furnished and move-in ready apartments. The Residences at Utah Olympic Park, a state-of-the-art building designed to serve athletes, and employees of Utah Olympic Legacy Foundation, creates an affordable housing option in our community to allowing staff and athletes to live in the town where they work or train. The building offers three thoughtfully-designed floor plans, durable finishes, some in-residence kitchens and laundry, paired with views of the Salt Lake 2002 Olympic Winter Games venue and Snyderville Basin. No pets permitted with the exception of service animals.
- Fireplace Lounge & Tech Lounges
- Free Outdoor Parking (uncovered)
- Conference Room
- Large Prep Kitchen & Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge Area
- Storage closets available for rent (limited supply)
- Hiking, Biking & XC Ski Trails just outside your front door
- Bike washing station (June-September)
STUDIO APARTMENTS | 457 sq ft
One open bedroom with queen-size bed, one bathroom, full kitchen, laundry (in unit), sitting area
Max occupancy – 2
2-BEDROOM 1-BATH CORNER | 780 sq ft
Two bedrooms each with one queen-size bed, one bathroom, full kitchen, laundry (in unit), dining and living area
Max occupancy – 4
2-BEDROOM 2-BATHROOM APARTMENTS | 868 sq ft
Two bedrooms each with two twin-size beds, two bathrooms, full kitchen, dining and living area, extra storage
(please inquire for 2 person occupancy)
Max occupancy – 4
Spring / Summer 2024 HOUSING: Open for pre-applications beginning January 1, 2024
- Pre-applications open January 1, 2024 – February 15, 2024
- Pre-applications reviewed and screened February / March 2024
- Information on availability and move in dates with applicant next steps by April 1, 2024
- All interested individuals are required to complete the Residences at Utah Olympic Park Pre-Application form to determine qualification eligibility.
- Applicants must have income levels below 80% of the Area Median Income (AMI) for Park City, Summit County, Utah. Because unit types will determine exact qualifying details, income levels limits will be evaluated in the application process.
- As demand for this affordable housing benefit may exceed availability, the Utah Olympic Legacy Foundation will use the below criteria in consideration of offering available apartment leases.
- Applications will be reviewed and processed as received. Wait list system will be used as needed.
- Additional information will be requested through an Application Form once applicants are notified, they have been approved for an apartment. Information requested includes but not limited to, background & credit screening, rental history, and Safe Sport verification.
UOLF Employment, Athletic, Coach, or Support Staff Qualifications:
- Employees of the Utah Olympic Legacy Foundation & employees of UOLF Resident Club Programs
- UOLF Resident Club Athletes that train full time/year round – athletes need to have an active FIS or other international federation competition license, competed in FIS or international competitions, have an FIS or international ranking as well as an NGB ranking within the last 24 months.
- USA Winter Olympic Sport National Team athletes/staff who train full time at a UOLF venue, athletes need to have an active international competition license, competed in international competitions, have international ranking as well as an NGB ranking within the last 24 months.
- Non-UOLF Club athletes/staff that train full time/year round (9-12 month lease required)
** The Residences at Utah Olympic Park has the right to alter the qualification criteria between application periods. These changes will be published accordingly on this website as they become available.