RESERVATION INFORMATION FOR QUALIFYING ATHLETES , COACHES & TEAMS
At the base of Utah Olympic Park in Park City, Utah – a year-round mecca for outdoor enthusiasts and world-class athletes – lies The Residences at Utah Olympic Park. The state-of-the-art building features 29 nightly lodging units in an affordable and athlete-focused environment. The Residences cater to development-level through high-performance athletes, sport clubs, and national and international teams looking to train short-term in a world-class Olympic community.
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING
- NEARBY TRAINING
- Utah Olympic Park | onsite
- Woodward Park City | 5 miles
- Park City Mountain Resort | 7 miles
- Deer Valley | 9 miles
- US Ski & Snowboard Center of Excellence | 9 miles
- Soldier Hollow Nordic Center 26 miles
- Utah Olympic Oval | 35 miles
- SALT LAKE INTL AIRPORT | 30 minutes
- KIMBALL JUNCTION | restaurants, shopping, and entertainment
- TRANSIT HUB | walking distance to access Park City’s free transportation system
- Fireplace Lounge with expansive views of Kimball Junction/Swaner Nature Preserve
- Large Self-Serve Prep Kitchen
- Dining Area
- Outdoor Patio
- Smart Conference Room and Tech Lounges
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free Parking (uncovered)
- Smart Laundry Facilities
SUITE | 2-Bdrm/1Bath
starting at $105/night
Two bedrooms each with full-size bed, one bathroom and sitting area.
Max occupancy – 4
QUALIFYING ATHLETES, GROUPS & TEAMS PROCESS
- All interested individuals are required to complete the Nightly Lodging Inquiry Form below.
- As demand for lodging may exceed availability, the Legacy Foundation will offer reservations that also include these qualifying criteria:
- Olympic winter sport athletes have priority over summer sport athletes.
- US athletes have priority over International athletes.
- Athletes training at Utah Olympic Park and other Legacy Foundation venues have priority over athletes training in other Utah locations.
- UOP Resident Club athletes and coaches have priority over non-resident club athletes and coaches.
- Being a recognized winter sport athlete or coach of a national or international team.
- Being a recognized summer sport athlete or coach of a national or international team.
Thank you for your interest in the Residences at Utah Olympic Park!
Please fill out the Inquiry Form below and we’ll be in touch within a few business days.